Princess Audrey is the tertiary antagonist, but later the supporting character in the movie Descendants. She is the daughter of Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip.
Naturally royal and extremely confident, she is the ex-girlfriend of Prince Ben and the cheer-leading captain at Auradon Prep with a knack for fashion. She is also known to have been the most popular princess in school, before Mal, Evie, Carlos De Vil, and Jay arrived. She is also best friends with Lonnie and Jane.
Audrey is voiced by Sarah Jeffery.
Audrey is her normal self and nice to the royal mortals who go to Auradon Prep, but she is rather rude to the villains' kids who came to Auradon from the island they lived on. She judged the villains' kids by their parents in the beginning, but soon after Mal and her friends admitted they wanted to be good, they curtsied each other in respect and become friends. However, she has very little patience with Mal's antics involving magic.
Audrey has tan skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Her clothes appear to be mostly pink and blue colored, if you do not count her cheerleading uniform.
- Audrey is the complete opposite of her mother. While her mother is sweet and kind, Audrey is a typical self-absorbed teenage girl, which Belle points out. Despite this, she is more sympathetic than Chad.
- In the doll merchandise and in the animated shorts, Audrey has lighter brown hair.
- In Descendants: Wicked World she has a lighter skin tone and a lighter hair color.
- Audrey's main color is pink, associated with femininity and her princess motif.
- Audrey is the only princess in the entire main cast.
- Belle never liked her.
- In Episode 14, she is shown to be a quick changer, and proclaimed when she was a baby she changed her own diaper in two seconds.